Air Astana offers the choice of seat selection before the flight free of charge. However, all pre-assigned seat(s) are subject to change at any point in time in case of operational requirements or aircraft change.
For the following passenger categories Check-in is also available online,
but BOARDING PASSES cannot be printed out and must be collected at the airport:
• unaccompanied minors
• passengers with an infant(s), child(ren)
• passengers with an extra seat
• passengers on a stretcher
• passengers with youth fare (including 25)
• seniors (60 years old and older)
• passengers who agreed with airline’s anti-fraud procedure
• and for all passengers who have Special Service Requests in their bookings.
In case of any changes to the booking, the seat reserved online can be cancelled online using the same Web Check-in. If you are departing from Kazakhstan and you wish to be rebooked to an earlier flight please contact Air Astana ticketing offices